- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Working closely with the Project Manager to ensure that the work programme is closely followed.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Resolve any issues that may arise in the course of executing the project.
- Planning the work and organizing the site facilities efficiently in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure quality guidelines are achieved.
- Checking materials delivered by suppliers to ensure compliance with our specified requirements.
- Preparing reports and forms as required, such as record drawings, technical reports and site diary.
- Attending regular site meetings with the project team.
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, site supervisors, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with the local authorities to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- Certifying the invoices submitted by suppliers.
- Certifying the progress claims submitted by sub-contractors.
- Assist Quantity Surveyor in preparation of progress claims to the client.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English Preferably Entry Level specialized in Engineering -Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work long hours.
- Experienced in warehouse factory construction
- Willing to travel.
Staff Welfare/Benefit :
- 18 Paid Holidays.
- Better Leave Entitlement.
- Clinic/Dental Care and etc.