- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project Determine the resources (time, money, sub-contractor, vendors, materials, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with Management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Ensure the works progress is carried out smoothly in accordance to work programs and bring to Management's attention of any delays, problems or related matters.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods Knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Diploma or Degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
- Strong attention to detail, complex problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task and juggle multiple duties simultaneously with little management oversight.
- Self-motivated and proactive with excellent communication skills and good command both written and verbal in English
- Possess good understanding of the areas of construction, carpentry, signage, design, QS, M&E, and site supervision
- Resourceful, organized, able to multi-task, time-sensitive and logical
- Applicant must be able to read and interpret drawings
- Able speak Mandarin will be advantage
Staff Welfare/Benefit :
- 18 Paid Holidays.
- Better Leave Entitlement.
- Clinic/Dental Care and etc.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Senior Accounts Executive - Preferable Chinese Speaking Candidate experience in Construction Industry
Construction Manager - Klang Valley / Penang
QA/QC - Klang Valley / Penang
Site Safety Supervisor (SSS) - Klang Valley / Penang
Project Coordinator - Klang Valley / Penang
Site Engineer - Klang Valley / Penang