- Assist the Project Manager to supervise all construction works on the project.
- Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- Implement action plans from risks and opportunities assessment.
- Comply with legal and other requirements applicable to the organization. Implement project operations and document control procedures.
- Ensure that all works carried out are in accordance to the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Carry out inspection and tests as per Inspection and Test Plans. Results of such to conform to specifications and drawings.
- Ensure the commercial performance of the contract is maximized. Ensure that workers and subcontractors adhere to good house-keeping and implement quality practices.
- Ensure that all constructions works carried out are in accordance to the quality procedures, instructions and practices.
- Monitor and coordinate with site personnel, sub-contractors and relevant authorities on various construction activities to ensure project to be completed on time and uphold quality control procedures on site.
- Supervise day-to-day control of site materials to minimise wastage and prepare monthly report (i.e. material usage & wastage ) to PM.
- Complete / handling over the project on time. Perform any duty as and when required by the immediate superior or HOD.
- Degree/Diploma in Civil & Building Construction / Architecture.
- More than 8 years working experience in construction and building industry with hands-on-site experience & logistic planning is required for this position.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, MS Project & Autocad.
- Strong analytical skill, hardworking and able to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure and long hours.
- Language required : Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
Staff Welfare/Benefit :
- 18 Paid Holidays.
- Better Leave Entitlement.
- Clinic/Dental Care and etc.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Senior Accounts Executive - Preferable Chinese Speaking Candidate experience in Construction Industry
Project Manager - Klang Valley / Penang
QA/QC - Klang Valley / Penang
Site Safety Supervisor (SSS) - Klang Valley / Penang
Project Coordinator - Klang Valley / Penang
Site Engineer - Klang Valley / Penang