- Project planning and coordination within all levels of project team
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect and impact on project schedule, develop mitigation schedule
- Identify common pitfall, organize meetings and mitigate EOT claims on project delay
- Design and develop project schedule
- Able to interact with the project team to gather project data & cost information to update project schedule and identification of variances from baseline schedule Develop procurement schedule
- Lead in the preparation of monthly progress report for submission
- At least 3 years working experience in construction environment
- Strong negotiation, analytical and planning skills
- Familiar with construction technologies and processes
- Good communication skills and able to work with all levels, including project director, manager and engineers
Staff Welfare/Benefit :
- 18 Paid Holidays.
- Better Leave Entitlement.
- Clinic/Dental Care and etc.