Candidates are expected to possess degree qualification either in computer science, IT or software engineering. We have software development tasks on both Windows and Linux platforms. Candidates must be proficient in one of the platforms.
Candidates are expected to have 2 to 5 years of experience with Java and web application programming. Experience with mobile app development for Android and IOS will have added advantages. However, a candidate who is really interested in software programming and possesses a good educational background may apply even if he/she does not possess the experience mentioned above. Training will be provided for successful candidates.
Experience with employing UML in the software development process will be an added advantage for the senior positions. We are looking for candidates who possess enthusiasm and passion for software development and wish to build a successful career in the IT industry.
Skill set of Java, mobile programming (ios, android), database (mysql, sql server, postgresql and oracle)
- Taking part in the software development project to understand the requirements
- Taking part in the analysis and design of the system (for senior positions)
- Developing new software modules
- Maintaining and enhancing existing software modules
- Performing unit testing
- Keeping documents up to date
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities