- Participate in the software development life-cycle.
- Perform system analysis, design, testing, system integration and documentation .
- Provide recommendations and to assist in the preparation of project plans, time and resource estimates, task tracking, reporting & completion to deadline of assigned tasks or team, and priorities.
- Guide, mentor & train junior team members.
- Proactive, passion for results, strives to achieve more as a team and able to motivate others
- Good communications skills to manage business and technical stakeholders
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in software application development relevant to the following skill sets.
- Java (J2EE/JEE)
- RDBMS analysis and design (MS-SQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Linux and Windows
- Apache knowledge
- Git Source control, release management, build process (Gradle)
- Knowledge of system architecture and networks will be an added advantage.
This role offers the opportunity to grow into a Technical Team Lead Role.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities