The Category Manager’s key objective is to reach the target turnover and margin. The CM must be competence in managing demand, leftover products and sales volumes. The CM provides leadership and direction in the categories under management, including supply market management and development, strategic planning and execution, contract and risk management activities, to meet business needs.
The CM also segments products, recommends and controls the desired marketing activity in his category. The CM is responsible for the delivery of online sales targets through the management of the product life cycle which includes, producing and analyzing the weekly and daily report, fast and slow selling lines, discontinued stock and recalls.
- Buying and building assortment, selecting a target market, shaping a pricing strategy, planning promotional events and sales
- Able to make profitable product purchases, building category-based pricing strategies, timely sales.
- Plan advertising campaigns.
- Develop, lead and execute category plans and sourcing strategies based on research and analysis to optimize value for money outcomes and meet stakeholder needs and expectations·
- Develop and implement category management plan to meet business needs, enhance stakeholder engagement, challenge and motivate providers to optimize service outcomes
- Develops and drive both short term & long-term marketing plans & seasonal campaign to drive traffic to websites
- Forecasting, purchasing and management of stock
- Accountable for tracking the daily, weekly, and monthly metrics trends, and discovering potential issues/gains, then driving enhancements in their respective area.
- Ensure seamless integration between marketing and E-commerce platforms to fuel online sales and guarantee proper brand experience for our consumers
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably experience in a product marketing related position
- Familiarity with online and digital marketing channels
- Excellent communication & organizational skills to manage internal & external stakeholders.
- Being proactive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical skill
- Highly deadline driven & working well under pressure
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (transportation & mobile)
- Nearby public transport
- Opportunity to work together with leading MNC company with category expertise
- Exposure to market leading brands
* fresh graduates with IT or Business degree are encourage to apply *