- Place and amend orders, liaising with other supply chain & credit service partners as required.
- Manage delivery of orders – take ownership of delivery status enquiries and trouble-shooting; proactively track and update Business Partners as required
- Handle and resolve all queries from Customers
- Schedule standard and non-standard orders
- Process Returned Product
- Block Order Management – Monitor open orders, review order status and action blocked orders
- Handle basic Customer credit enquiries on cash allocation and debt collection, including direct debit rejections, allocations, refund/write-off/write on management, Cash and non-cash security handling
- Handle New Business - Receive request for information or quotation from potential new Customers and connect them to the appropriate contact within Shell
- Dispute Management:
- Own the end to end Disputes process, which includes logging of dispute, undertaking initial investigation and root cause analysis, liaising with key interfaces to resolve disputes. Close the loop with Customer on case outcome and confirm closure of case
Feedback and Issues:
- Manage Customer complaints, feedback and compliments. Liaise with resolution owners, and other Service Partners as required. Close the loop with customers.
- Manage and monitor Customer & Distributor complaints mailbox through to resolution.
- Ensure ordering issues are visible and managed in accordance to service level agreement
Online Services Support and Setup:
- Support and proactively encourage uptake and utilisation of online services
- Act as first level support for system interface errors
- Assist in online services setup for system-to-system setup with existing Customers.
- Work with Customer IT teams to resolve issues and manage internal processes.
- Candidate must possess Diploma in any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have experience in providing direct support to end-users either in customer service or corporate help desk are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Contact Centre Management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport and willing to work at Cyberjaya, Selangor
- Fresh Graduate encouraged to apply.
- 3 full time 6 months contract position
Construction Program Engineer [Peninsular Malaysia/Sabah/Sarawak]
Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah, Sarawak
IT / Desktop Support - (12 months contract)
HR Associate (SAP)
Administration Executive Based in Petaling Jaya
Accounts Executive (Immediate) ERP Tamil Speaking
Finance Assistant (Immediate) Global Client