It is the responsibility of every Summer Advisory team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Minimum of one(1) year of previous Administration/management experience. A degree/Diploma/STPM/SPM in Business/ Healthcare Administration.
- Strong working knowledge of healthcare/clinical operations/administration.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Manages, supervises and coordinates all functions and activities related to the operations.
- Develop billing and collection policies for patient accounts
- oversee staffing needs, including doctor
- Manage patient medical records
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport