Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
● Develop, testing in-house programming solutions to streamline business processes using Microsoft development stack.
● Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule.
● Perform database ETL, EDI coding.
● Participate in troubleshooting issues.
● Integrates systems with business processes.
● Document applications and processes for developed functions.
● Perform unit test and integration testing.
● Performs all other job duties as assigned by superior.
To succeed in the role, you are:
● Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar discipline.
● Minimum 2 years experience.
● Passionate in software development and appreciate technology.
● People with energy, enthusiasm, courage to lead and self-discipline.
● Hands on Experience on OOP concepts, Multi-threaded programming.
● Good Knowledge in Data Structure & Algorithm.
● Good Knowledge in Unit Testing.
● Appreciate and adopt to scrum methodology.
● High proficiency with responsive/adaptive interfaces using technologies like Bootstrap, ionic or Foundation. Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods.
● Expert knowledge of C#, MVC, Web API, LINQ, EF, SQL and the Microsoft development stack.
● Working experience with Visual Studio and Git source control.
● Working experience with Database either SQL Server, PostgreSQL, mySQL or HANA database.
● Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
● Capable to write non-blocking code.
● Familiar working with 3rd party API’s integration.
● Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge.
The following skills are preferred:
● Solid experience with creating infrastructure serving the front-end application and assets.
● Azure, AWS or any other cloud platform.
● Familiar with any ERP systems or SAP Business One a plus.
● Familiar with any E-Commerce Platform a plus.
● Experience in NoSQL like MongoDB.
● Familiar with .NET Core a plus.
● Familiar with Docker a plus.
● Familiar with Linux a plus.