- Processing payroll including PCB/EPF/SOCSO/EIS & etc.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR funtions and duties.
- Perform day to day accounts receivable / payable functions and online transaction.
- Monitor & maintain petty cash / issue cheques / e-banking transactions.
- Prepare bank & debtor / creditor re-conciliation.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports.
- Support monthly compliance filling and other various duties.
- Manage all the office admin task and office maintenance.
- Responsible for the general office administrative matters i.e. insurance, office purchase, equipment maintenance & etc.
- Make travel arrangement
- Assist in others ad-hoc assignment as requested by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/SPTM/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Degree or equivalent
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Melayu.
- Due to nature of business, ability to read & write in Mandarin is an advantages.
- Poses good analytical, planning & organization skills.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in daily office administration works.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?