DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Your core responsibility is the UI/UX for Company’s web dashboards. However, you may be called upon to contribute to UI/UX for App or to assist with graphic design and animation creations or related tasks where required.
- Design the information architecture, interaction models and visuals for the Company’s products for a wide range of devices and interfaces. This may include websites, mobile experiences, web dashboards or other touch-points.
- Create internal and external deliverables including conceptual diagrams, site maps, interaction flows, mock-ups, prototypes, storyboards, schematics/wireframes, and detailed functional design specifications.
- Facilitate the company’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for our products. Translate concepts into user flows that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and work iteratively; develop ideas from sketches to prototypes. Analyse user behaviour and requirements to identify what users need and identify potential solutions.
- Create and maintain design systems as well as ensure brand relevance across all platforms for both the design and development teams.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, Graphic Design with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification. Self-taught candidates with relevant working experience are welcome to apply as well.
- 4+ years with relevant industry experience designing application, experiences, websites, mobile apps across web app, android and iOS platforms that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints.
- Knowing the difference in platform specific design philosophy (e.g. iOS, Android & Web App) and why these differences matter is a must. Basic understanding of different screen size and pixel density (@2x, @3x, etc) is a must.
- Good understanding in design systems philosophy, e.g. Atomic Design, is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Good understanding on the holistic approach towards product and service design, starting from research and insight generation to concept and finally to the actual deliverable, is a must.
- Exceptional creativity, innovation, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Proficient in Interaction and Visual design technical skills, including use of a diverse set of software. Ability to use Sketch is a must.
- Proficient in rapid prototyping tools such as Flinto, Invision, Marvel, Framer or Axure.
- Ability to communicate design, as well as use design documentation tools such as Zeplin.
- Basic understanding of iOS, Android and/or web programming language is a bonus.
- Experience in animation creation is a plus point.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?