- Work closely with internal department and external suppliers.
- Interact with the customers to interpret their needs and requirements.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project team to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Required 3 Positions (Production/QA/Maintenance)
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities