· Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries and passes them on.
· Greet and assist visitors to the office.
· Prepares daily Delivery Order, Invoice and Documents.
· Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
· Cover the reception desk when required.
· Receive, sort and distribute the Faxes, E-mail & letter.
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Maintain Branch documents to Server System in up-to-date.
· Handle administrative requests and queries from management.
· Submit and reconcile Fuel & Toll reports.
· Resolve administrative problems.
· Candidate must possess at least Secondary School / SPM / STPM / Diploma.
· Required language: Bahasa Malaysia / English / Mandarin.
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in related fields is required for this position /
Fresh Graduate or Entry Level with eager to learn attitude are welcomed.
· Based usage of Computer Knowledge / Microsoft Office.
Perks & Benefits
- Attendance Allowance.
- Company Panel Clinic.