- Perform material/process and product validation on the materials, finished equipment, modules or the related assemblies.
- Understand and clearly define all aspects of material/product quality problems and/or issues, root cause and trend analysis.
- Support in interpreting specification requirements in relation to material/product and process characteristics.
- Support in identifying, defining quality characteristics, including classification of defects. Create qualification methods and metrics for process, product and service delivery.
- Support in analyzing process data for changes, trends, developing issues, process control & capabilities.
- Liaise with other functional groups regularly to collate information, ensure accurate & timely reporting of production, field & customer related quality issues.
- Implement and maintain documents in accordance to ISO and/or QMS for product quality related.
- Other task attend quality audit, meeting with supplier and/ or customer.
- Protect all intellectual property of the Company and Customer.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments according to business needs.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATION:
- Education: Degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent skills with minimum 2 years experience in quality field.
- Knowledge in quality related standards such as ISO 9001:2015, ISO/TS 16949 (IATF 16949), FMEA, SPC, Control Plan, 8D, 3x5 Why Analysis & QC 7 Tools, statistical software tools (Minitab, SPC Kiss, QI-Analyst, etc), ESD & international standards such as IPC, EC, SEMI, etc would be added advantage.
- Project coordination skills.
- Able to manage high amount of data & work in a fast pace working environment.
- Strong analytical, independent, initiative, determine to drive improvements and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in written & spoken English and/or Mandarin, strong interpersonal skills to deal with all levels in the multicultural and multidiscipline organization, computer literate in MS Office.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Based in Melaka, Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities