Project title: Recyling of Municipal Plastic Waste into Eco-bricks
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Engineering with CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent.
- Candidate must enroll in Master/PhD study by research mode
- Open to Malaysians and International application
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Able to work independantly.
- Research and collect data through complex techniques and procedures, library research, structured interviews or other project spesific methodology.
- Interpret, synthesizes and analyzes data
- Schedules, organizes and resports on status of research activities
- Plans and modifies research techniques, procedures, tests, equipment or software management
- Writes and edits materials for publication and presentation
- Meets with faculty supervisor on regular basis to maintain ongoing communication regarding the quality of the assistant's performance
- Performs other related duties as required
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Lecturer in Culinary Arts / Chef
Associate Professor / Professor in Pathology
Senior Manager- Creative and Digital Media Unit
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer- Business Management/Business Informatics System/Entrepreneurship/ Business in Islamic Perspective
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer- Business Law/Company Law/Corporate Law