- Take full responsibility for company Learning & Development activities. Create Learning & Development policies and procedures.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and identify training gaps. To develop training plan to close the gaps.
- Plan, coordinate and prepare monthly training calendar.
- Monitor and evaluate post-training effectiveness (e.g. competency gaps closed, application of skills, etc.).
- Involve in organizing and coordinating in-house training and external training.
- To develop training materials and conduct training.
- Liaise with external parties for training program.
- Work closely with branch manager to understand business needs/challenges and align training accordingly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree in any field.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience. Preferably experience in Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Positive mindset and pleasant personality with good communication and inter-personal skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Career Growth
- Annual increment and bonus
- Staff Purchase
- Various Allowances