- Collate customer information using primary data from customers
- Retrieve and utilize data from online sources
- Prepare cash flow and profitability analyses
- Prepare financial projections and sensitivity analyses for credit evaluation
- Construct financial models to support customer lending decisions and monitoring of loan performance including past dues and collateral values
- Coordinate credit and loan portfolio administration including monitoring document exceptions and covenant compliance.
- Process loan applications
- Reporting to VP Financing,
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Credit Certified Professional (CPP)/ Professional Credit Certification from Asean Institute of Chartered Bankers will be an added advantage
- At least two years’ experience in credit analysis and evaluation
- Conversant in financial analysis and cash flow projections
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?