- Check and reply email
- Issue quotation, DO, PO,Invoices
- Accounting work, key in supplier invoice to Autocount system (Transaction)
- Bank reconciliation, deal with banks
- Calculate the outstanding and follow up payment from customer
- Receive phone call
- Contact lorry driver and courier service
- Monthly payment prepare
- Receive stock and material from supplier
- Ad hoc task from superior
- At least 1 years of Account / admin Assistant or Executive Assistant experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or account basic.
- Able to work under pressure, deadlines, multitask, resourceful, minimum supervision and committed with strong sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize.
- Pleasant looking with outgoing personality.
- Dynamic individual who is a fast learner, proactive and meticulous.
- Command strong interpersonal skills as you are required to meet and engage with multiple level people on a daily basis.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and MANDARIN IS A MUST.
- Maintain strict confidentiality while handling matters concerning with all levels of personnel, clients and business partners.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office program.
- Must excellent in Mathematic
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply too.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance