- Act as the Contract Administrator's Representative of the contract at site
- Assist with overall administration and supervision of the contract
- Overlook cost and implication matters, ensuring all works are executed in accordance with project and contract
- Responsible to reviewing contractor's programme of work to ensure satisfactory progress of the project as a whole
- Keep Project Director and Project Manager fully advised on matters relating to the work on site;
- Monitor matters of overall project staffs
- Attend monthly progress meetings, liaise with consultants, utilies company, government and other stakeholders
- Act as PD/PM and attend all meetings as required
- Deal with any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by management
- We require candidates with a degree in M & E Engineering who is experience in plumbing works and able to assist in tendering of projects and attending project tender interview.
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in related field
- Must have the ability and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects and meeting delivery requirements
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?