- Planning, managing and executing production operations.Coordinate and plan production priorities, workflow and schedule.
- Identify and report operational and maintenance problems to prevent production delays. Address employee concerns and complaints in professional manner.
- Assist in interviewing, hiring and training new employees.
- Manage performance review, appraisals, and promotions for employees.
- Ensure production process is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English. Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?