- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- To meet monthly sales target and new customer and to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and collection.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Familiarity of sales performance metrics.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Company trips