- To handle clients enquiries and follow up with clients.
- Work with interior design team to develop design solutions
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
- Prepare and participate in client presentations
- Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget
- Diploma in Interior Design or higher.
- 3+ years’ relevant interior design experience
- In-depth knowledge of furniture systems and finishes
- Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning
- Able to develop and present design concept
- AutoCAD / Sketch up/3D max proficiency required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?