- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Create flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, PHP, C++ ,Andriod or other programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, mySQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Familiarity with test-driven development.
- Excel in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?