- Liaising with the team and clients to work on the engineering for the systems architecture, layout, IO assignment, bill of materials, electrical schematic drawing, documentation and reports
- To prepare and update project schedule data and project status report
- Provide value engineering, recommendation of suppliers and sub-contractors to clients
- Responsible to plan and lead all the civil/M&E services inspection, testing and commissioning
- Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science or mechanical and electrical engineering or electrical engineering
- Experience in designing and implementing ICT project/infrastructure, such as designing network infrastructure system, system configuration design, data centre design, server and backend system design, testing and commissioning of the ICT system.
- Requires skills: MS Office, MS project AUTOCAD/E-Plan
- Must posses at least The Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- Have strong working understanding of windows server/client and TCP/IP including knowledge or experience dealing with some Routers, Firewall, Linux/ Windows OS, Network Cabling, Email/Web serving, database administration and Office application suites.
- Customer skills and good communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities