-Manage Operations (business processessing outsourcing) to ensure transactions are processed within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
-Overseeing team with focus on Turn around time (TAT), productivity and Quality
-Ensure transactions are processed within the SOPs established.
-Study and propose revision of practices to better manage the cost.
-Work closely with team to build and streghten team work and engagement level, provide back up and cross support to other teams to take on any other assignments deemed necessary.
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Very good analytical, problem solving & decision making skills.
- Accurate & fair judgment.
- Stress resistant.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Quality-result driven.
Specific Business Knowledge:
Experience in Insurance Health & Life Claims would be an added advantage
Preference for proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English, with strong written skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): People Management.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Cantonese, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services, Insurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.