Responsibilities and Duties
- Bulk flour loading and Tanker & Truck cleanliness inspection and Checking;
- Ensure bulk loading procedure is followed while performing bulk loading.
- Assist in testing flour and wheat requirements;
- Assist in batching flour testing.
- Warehouse bagged flour aging checking & subsequent follow up measures request.
- Ensuring the testing procedure is followed, quality & inspection record update timely.
- Timely informing to supervisor if any abnormalities or out spec observed of above tasks.
- Ensuring that all security, safety and health aspects including its rules and regulations are well enforced and adhered to at all time;
- To perform and discharge promptly and efficiently any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by immediate superior.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum SPM
- Communication: All levels of staff in the company.
Willing to work shift
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Open culture