- Create activities that are fun and educational for the children
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch time and rest time for students
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, Child Psychology or related field.
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Attention to details, problem-solving, ability to work autonomously and versatility.
- Added Advantage: Able to teach Mandarin/Music.