Primarily responsible for sales and marketing of the company’s products and services in assigned export markets and Company's subsidiaries/branches to meet agreed sales and profit targets. At all times you are to ensure that your service level to the customers adhere to the company’s policy. You are also expected to adhere to all other policies of the company such as being appropriately dressed, behaving in a professional manner and adhering to customer rules and regulations, among others. Submit monthly activities and sales report on a timely basis. Assist in training customer service team in export order processing and shipping.
Your job responsibilities include but not limited to the following :
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities
· You shall provide leadership in motivating and developing a strong, competitive & productive sales team including recruiting, training, developing and managing export sales team in executing sales and providing quality customer service strategy.
· You will be responsible for sales and profit growth in the export markets and subsidiaries, including but not limited to, reviewing orders and payments, inventory planning, forecasting to increase company’s competitive edge and product offerings, resolve customer issues, manage sales shipments.
· You shall be required to, but not limited to, service a portfolio of major or strategic customers and channel partners and to achieve the sales and profit growth objectives annually as set out by the Company.
· You will review subsidiaries and export markets sales, marketing activities and sales performance reports, and submit monthly sales management reports promptly which includes data on sales effectiveness, sales activities, customer performance, competitors activities, actions or strategy to achieve our sales and profit growth objectives.
· You will be responsible for product and brand marketing planning, competitive product-market analysis, developing and implementing competitive marketing strategy. You shall work directly with senior management of the organisation, country managers/other designated managers, and other product managers in the Singapore Head Office to formulate and implement marketing programs and strategies, sales distribution strategies, marketing collaterals, organisation/participation/attendance of local/overseas exhibitions/trade shows/events to build brand awareness, achieve required product volume and profit targets.
· Plan, manage, optimise distribution channels and or other relevant sales outlets. Ensure brand profitability through correct pricing policies, product/service mix, product costing and setting profit margins to achieve Company set sales and profit targets. Coordinate the development of trade terms and conditions with distributors and or other business partners. Prepare export reports and statistics for management decision making.
· You will be responsible for prudent credit control and management of your sales accounts.
· Track annual purchasing commitments to principals.
· Submit customer contact details upon promptly to Company for updates in CRM system.
Business Development of New Markets
· You shall research, seek and identify appropriate business opportunities, develop new business/segment, seek strategic partnerships, develop new channels and/or expand existing channels and/or through our dealers or new markets to achieve the group’s sales and profit objectives and maintain strong business relationships with customers in your portfolio/territory/markets to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· You will play an active role in directing the marketing support team to harness technology in e-marketing/commerce, social marketing and all internets or mobile marketing activities.
· Prepare quotations, provide customers with relevant product information and demonstrations to secure the sales. Ensure distribution/business partners are adequately trained and strategically aligned to effectively sell/promote Company's products.
· Anticipate, research and report on future changes in import/export laws and in relevant local territory practices, and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of the Company’s export sales strategy, resources and procedures.
· Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in import/export activity and procedures.
· Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
· Train, manage and lead export team to ensure compliance and service efficiency to support and achieve export sales objectives.
· Keep yourself up-to-date on industry, products, applications, services, and competitor knowledge in order to execute company business development or marketing strategy.
· Any other sales and marketing responsibilities that the Management may direct/assign to you.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical Claims
- Annual leave
- Personal development opportunities