- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Keen interest and motivation to excel in the Sales profession.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive (not applicable to fresh graduate applicants).
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Familiarity of sales performance metrics.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Chemicals (SPM level) is desirable but not compulsory.
- Possess own transport as extensive travelling is part of the job requirement.