· On-site management of sub-contractors
· Direct supervision of site works with ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
· Communicate plans and ensure timeline is met.
· Conduct site evaluation of the project installation, and report status and issues to respective project manager/engineer
· Daily progress monitoring and make sure daily work activities are recorded.
· Check and verify installation matches design drawings and raise non-conformances.
· Conduct pre-commissioning checks.
· Ensure compliance with Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures.
· Ensure all safety requirements are always adhered to at the worksite
· Other duties as assigned by the superior or the Management
· Candidate must possess at least a Secondary/STPM/A Level/ Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent;
· At least 3 years of working experience in relevant field;
· Has experience managing a large workforce at site;
· Applicants must be willing to work in Kedah (Kuala Muda, Pokok Sena)
· Possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
· Mature, proactive, effective personnel management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities