- Plans and performs duties and tasks related to scopes within the functional unit.
- Execute tasks and ensure its smooth execution and that they are carried out in accordance to schedule and to contract/customers’ requirements.
- Liaise with customers to ensure smooth execution of the service works carried out. Also to provide solutions and response to customer complaints and feedbacks.
- nstall, troubleshoot and/or commission detectors and other related equipment and peripherals requested by customers and other related parties.
- Provide assistance and support to staff to ensure smooth operation.
- Customer calls, site visits/works, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling and follow up on all related customer issues.
- Provide customers solutions and technical advises on the Service and lifecycle business.
- Improve personal competency.
- Execute the company’s best policies and business as directed and other duties assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants or those with one (1) to three (3) years’ experience in related field.
- Ability to handle responsibility and complete projects within schedule.
- Knowledge in programmable systems and related products.
- Willing to travel when required and able to work under pressure and meet project deadline.
- Must be proficient in English, oral and written.
- Must have excellent technical presentation skills.
- Must be a team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance