Job Descriptions :
- To serve & assist company's CEO.
- Provide efficient day-to-day seretarial and administration support to CEO.
- Schedule appointments, manage travelling arrangement (such as flights & accomodations).
- Arrange and coordinate any business schedule, events and social functions.
- Screening/ filtering any phone calls, documents, emails, queries or invitation for CEO.
- Settlement of payment or claim for CEO.
- Maintain confidentiality and exclusivity, as well as to act professionally, with all level of management or stakeholders.
- Any other tasks assigned by CEO.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Chinese.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): communications, quick thinker, proactive, good planner, adaptability, professional with approachable personality and attitude, meticulous, detail oriented.
- Preferably Junior Executive and above, specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?