We are looking for a qualified Project Manager / Construction Manager to join us! If you are a self-driven and ambitious professional we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to be experienced in managing projects at construction site and a good team player.
- Prepare feasibility studies, budgeting, planning, scheduling and monitoring of site progress.
- Manage and coordinate project development to ensure smooth implementation within the specific time frame, budget and desired quality.
- Coordinate, monitor and manage project works from conceptual stage to completion.
- Handle progress claims and variation orders.
- Liaise with government departments, local authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Assist on Certificate of Completion and Compliance (CCC) and Certificate of Practical Completion (CPC) issuances.
- Prepare management and projects reports.
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
- Possesses at least a Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Construction / Architecture / Civil / Building / Project Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience on site.
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good team player.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Able to understand construction drawing & specification.
- Able to work independently and responsibility.
- Able to use Microsoft Excel and AutoCAD.
- Familiar with Malaysian and local building laws, regulations and by-laws, as well as authority approval and submission processes will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel as and when required upon job requirement.
- Able to learn the key skills necessary to survive in today’s business world – critical & creative thinking, communication skills, analytical skills, management skills, multitasking and many more.
- Opportunity to work in a wide range of projects like hotels, coworking spaces, modern offices, residential properties, luxury wellness hub and more.
- Exposure and opportunity to meet and work together with a diverse range of individuals, start-ups and SMEs. Grow your own social capital, both personally and professionally.
- Comfortable and fun working environment + social activities.
- We believe in empowering our staff with the freedom and flexibility to work.
- Free snacks and drinks in the office.