- Responsible to handle AP.
- Ensure monthly & yearly financial and management reports are prepared accurately in a timely manner in accordance with applicable Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ensure all accounting entries are posted correctly into the system.
- Handle treasury function and cash flow management.
- To maintain company's Fixed Asset Register.
- To prepare monthly bank and supplier reconciliation. Liaise with suppliers whenever there are discrepancies.
- Assist to prepare yearly budget and monthly forecast.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, in Accounting and/or Finance field.
- Required skill(s): Full Set of Accounts, SST, SQL Financial Accounting System, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be willing to work in Balakong.
- Preference will be given to those who can start work immediately.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Free snacks
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities