The Service Engineer is responsible for performing the on site installation, servicing and repair of equipment and systems. Investigates and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters. Manages delivery and conducts on-site installations.
- Conduct on-site installation of complex equipment and follow testing procedures to ensure proper working order
- Conduct on-site scheduled planned maintenance visits
- Provide troubleshooting and repair support for customers and other field service personnel
- Cultivate and develop positive working relationships with customers, system users and company personnel
- Travel, often on short notice, to customer sites to resolve problems or support other field service personnelComplete and submit field service reports
- Provide training for customers and users on system maintenance
The Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Biomedical Electronic /Electronic/Electrical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in PETALING JAYA.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Medical Electronics or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work both independently and a team player in a global setup.
- Proactive, good problem solving skills, resourceful.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and regional travelling on a regular basis is
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities