- To perform evaluation/assessment task for credit/loan applications.
- To prepare a thorough analysis and develop independent written narrative reports detailing a borrower’s strengths, weaknesses, and ability to repay debt as well as identify risks.
- To comply with company's guidelines and procedures for credit judgement.
- To ensure confidentiality of all protected information.
- To work closely within the team member and inter-department members to complete tasks in stipulated time.
- Able to give sound opinion to improve credit assessment process.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor Degree or above, Business/Finance/Accounting/Banking or similar field
- 1-2 years in credit assessment/evaluation in Vehicle Hire Purchase/equipment financing/leasing/SME loan in bank or credit company.
- Ability to read and analyze financial report, possess fundamental knowledge of accounting .
- Strong analytical mind and can work under pressure.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia in both writing and speaking.
- Ability to speak and write in Mandarin is an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive Salary Package
- Quarterly Incentive & Annual Bonus
- Benefit (eg. clinical, optical/ dental, group insurance etc)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?