- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Education/Training or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Excellent communicator who genuinely enjoys working with others.
- Passionate about understanding the company culture, staffing, helping people learn and grow.
- Capable of identifying current and future skill gaps and develop recommendations on how to close organizational capability gaps.
- Able to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Able to confidently build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Possess knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Responsibilities include:
- Managing the company recruitment and selection process, job design, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives which are aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs.
- Evaluating individual and organizational development needs.
- Implementing various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
- Assessing the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Helping managers develop their team members through career-pathing.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?