- Responsible in preparation full set of accounts and timely closing of monthly accounts
- Ensure accounting records are in compliance with the company's policy and statutory requirements,
- Ensure adherence of SST/GST requirements including compliance and filing
- Co-ordinate statutory audits, liase with external auditors, tax agents, company secrectary and relevant government department
- Assist in all ad-hoc assisgnment given by Manager from time to time
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships.
- Act as the liaison between clients and account executives.
- Supervise the account executives/representatives and ensure deadlines are met.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/LCCI or equivalent Proven work experience as a Senior account executive.
- Able to multi-task, independent and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Posses SST/GST knowledge and relevant accounting rules and regulation in Malaysia
- Works effectively and efficiently in highly collaborative team environment
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Position(s) available at Negeri Sembilan (Rembau)
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?