Job Description :
- Candidates must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Bussiness Studies/Administartion/Management or equivalent
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably non-Executives specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encourages to apply.
- Ensure that the right products or materials are delivered to the right location on time.
- Organize the storage and distribution of goods.
- involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to the operationof the office.
- Assist employees in organizing & communicating with suppliers or customers.
Assist in procurement.
Any other task assigned by management.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?