- To liaise with client pertaining to accounting matters.
- Provide support in ad-hoc duty as assigned by the manager/ supervisor.
- Assist in prepare a complete, accurate routine of reporting, data entry and analysis, ensure proper filing and records of all documents and data.
- Assist Supervisor to meet accounting deadline.
- To Carry out all the aspect of corporate secretarial functions for a portfolio of clients.
- To ensure that all deadlines are met and all relevant sections of the Malaysia Acts, Policies, Guidelines, Procedures are adhered to comply with.
- To ensure prompt delivery of documents to clients and prompt responses to clients.
- Keep abreast with relevant legislation and regulatory changes and provide advice and take relevant action and communicate with clients on all requirements.
- Advise on matters pertaining to the Companies Act and other relevant acts, rules, regulations and guidelines of the relevant governing authorities and bodies.
- Attendance at meetings, being the board, general meetings and other relevant meetings as maybe required.
- To prepare resolutions, minutes, statutory forms etc.
- Assist to lodgement of documents with relevant authorities.
- Monitor and comply with submission deadlines.
- Maintain and update the statutory books and records and ensure proper filing system for all corporate secretarial documents in compliance with the Companies Act.
- Able to assist the Company Secretary in managing administrative functions.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?