L&D Executive to handle employee engagement, training administrations, on-boarding program and other internal communications activities.
- Publish and manage group training calendar and provide assistance to all staff pertinent to enrolment of training courses.
- Manage the Training Module on HRIS and maintain all system administrative tasks.
- Register staff's requested external trainings timely and accurately.
- Monitor and manage individual annual training budget to ensure that it is effectively utilized.
- Manage and administer on boarding programs, deliver on-boarding orientation to all new joiners.
- Participate in designing and developing employee engagement plans in line with the people engagement strategy. Execute all engagement activities according to plans.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all internal communication channels such as employee portal, bulletin boards, newsletters, email blasts, etc. and ensure that the materials are published according to the plans.
- Propagate QL Values. Develop and implement activities that promote behaviours associated with upholding them.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 - 3 year(s) of working experience in training and development field is required for this position.
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to present effectively in both English and Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in Ms Office, HRIS, training administrative and presentation skills.
- Preferably candidate who has great communication and interpersonal skills, friendly and comfortable with crowd. Team builder and team player. Passionate about continuous learning. Able to respect privacy and keep confidentiality matters.
- Candidate should be willing to travel to subsidiaries within Malaysia to conduct trainings.
- Candidate should be willing to be based in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam (9km from Subang).
Why Join Us?
- Gain exposure working with a strong team towards a shared goal.
- Attractive benefits, insurance/medical coverage awaits you!
- Grow with us as an effective leader with our LEAD programs.