Job Field: Other Location: Bukit Jelutong, MY, 40150 Company: BASF Asia Pacific Job Type: Experienced Job ID: EN_MY_32192 We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development. For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams' performance. Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds. Description BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989, and operates manufacturing plants in Bukit Raja in Selangor and Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah. Objective Assisting Responsible for the implementation of all regulatory aspects, products registration, re-registration and products related to Regulatory. Responsibilities
- Assist Regulatory Manager for all regulatory matter with regards to implementation of all regulatory aspects, product registration, comply to rules and regulations, etc.
- Helping for the implementation of Regulatory target, prioritize set, conduct and report on agreed development program for the company in order to obtain new product registration and new label recommendations in the optimal time frame to increase the turnover and profit of the company.
- Assist for product Registration operational activity, Regulatory filing, Submissions, confidential parts of submissions for products and permits.
- Liaise with printer for all relevant task on product label, amendment, designing & Printer's proof.
- Assisting in Licensing - Ensure all licenses and permits related to business, including business establishment license, import / export permits, seed permit and other activities are timely renewed and secured from the relevant authorities.
- Ensure that product labels are up to date and comply with all statutory requirements.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Germany for product artwork validity and update.