- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in business administration or professional management.
- 10 years overall minimum experience in similar capacity;
- Must be proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Competency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan, assign, direct, and evaluate the work of subordinates.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with other Directors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Task and Responsibilities
- To review and plan strategies for the effective management of the MREPC Incentive Programme.
- To implement, execute and review a fund to encourage the adoption of automation and green technology among rubber product companies.
- To plan, execute and review strategies, new programmes and activities, including through the use of social media, to strengthen networking and relationships between MREPC and the rubber product industry.
- To administer MREPC’s talent development programme.
- To plan and execute programmes domestically for the promotion of awareness on usage of rubber gloves.
- To plan programmes and activities to enhance MREPC’s services to the industry, especially the SMEs, for capacity building.
- To liaise with relevant government agencies, rubber product industry, embassies and other relevant agencies to resolve issues raised by industry.
Closing date : 10 April 2019
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities