What You Will Achieve:
- Rapid career growth and shoning of accountancy skills under direct supervision of a senior accountant;
- Comprehensive understanding and practical insights of how the "account" thing works in a manufacturing company;
- Deserving pay and bonus tallying to your capabilities and efforts.
What You Will Primarily Do:
- Fully support to the Accounting and Admin Department;
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc;
- Preparing financial reports;
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies;
- Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template;
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc;
- Scan, file and log accounting documents.
- Perform all the adminstration task assigned.
- Process monthly payroll and commission on a timely and accurate manner.
What We May Need From You:
- Honest, dedicated and prudent person with a strong sense of confidentiality
- Candidate must possess Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or related fields of study
- At least 2 years work experience
- Required languages: Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Working location: Kepong
Some of the Perks Working with Us:
- Yearly appraisal and bonus
- Friendly and diverse work environment
- Company accommodation*
- In-job training and external trainings
- Five days a week
- Panel clinic
- Open parking
- Secondment opportunity to affiliate company
- Staff price discount
* For colleagues residing outside the Greater Klang Valley only. Subject to availability.