Key duties & responsibilities include:
- To ensure a high standard of care and stimulation for the children in her group.
- To ensure that the basic physical needs of the children are met.
- To plan, prepare and carry out a programme of activities for the holistic development of each child under her care.
- To write the lesson plan and prepare all the materials required to implement the programme.
- To observe and assess the development and progress of each individual child.
- To keep records of the health, progress and accidents/injuries sustained by the child.
- To write progress reports for communication to parents during parent conferences or upon request.
- To maintain the cleanliness, attractiveness and safety of the physical environment, equipment, and materials.
- To welcome children upon arrival, and hand them over to parents after the programme.
If you are young, energetic and love to be around children, WE WANT YOU!
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, or Degree in Early Childhood Education / related field.
- Must be able to speak fluently in English and Mandarin.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Desa,Old Klang Road.
- Preferably candidates with knowledge and experience in Montessori teaching methods.
- Fresh graduates can apply for teaching assistants.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate. This would include performance-based bonus payouts, training & development opportunities and incentive schemes.