- Purchase goods as needed by factory and office which is delegated by Superior.
- Issue purchase orders to supplier/sub-con.
- Ensure the adequacy of purchase requirement (e.g. sample, quotation) prior to communication with supplier. Ensure all purchase goods delivery on time for production to proceed.
- Source for best price for all goods and request quotation/samples from supplier.
- Coordinate, monitor and follow up closely with all relevant parties on purchase issue.
- To monitor and perform stock buffering for the materials to prevent production downline.
- To prepare stock take record.
- To maintain all purchasing filing system.
- To perform any other tasks as and when required by management from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma, or Degree in Business Studies/Administration / management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, reading both English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
Koon Seng Sdn. Bhd. (KSSB) provides variety of industrial training opportunities to the undergraduates, graduates and post-graduates related to their studies and research in the Latex / Non Latex Examination Gloves Industry.