- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- To establish, as well as to continuously review, policies and procedures for the purposes of managing the information system.
- To develop a document control system for the department and to ensure compliance with ISO requirements.
- Minimum Degree in HR / Social Science or in any related discipline.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Hands-on experience with human resources metrics.
- Familiarity of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Good active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- 5 working days (Monday - Friday)
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- In-house & Panel Clinic
- Personal development opportunities
- Uniform is provided
- Canteen & Prayer Room
- Recreational & Sports Activities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?