To process expense reimbursement and ensure:
- payment is paid according to company’s payment benchmark / guidelines.
- proper documentation is maintained.
- expenses are posted to the correct GL codes.
- Official Receipts are issued within Company’s SOP.
- Premium collection and follow-up with respective Sales Units to ensure zero bad debt – Motor CBC and PW – 60 days.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation of the East Malaysian Banks as per SOP.
- Provides expert sales support to marketing department and professional customer service to customers, to contribute to the achievement of growth in our business.
- Acts as a technical resource for other Customer Service staff and back-up support to the Head.
1. Payment Processes
- Process expenses & refund premium payment vouchers according to SOP, guidelines and procedures. Post the expenses to the correct GL codes.
- Prepare payment related journals for superior’s review and approval.
- Analyse and monitor the Unapproved and / or Unauthorised Payment Voucher in PolisyM system report on monthly basis.
- Analyse, manage and follow-up on the Unclaimed Monies report prepare by Payables Executive.
- Manage the Company’s current accounts and internet banking facilities and weekly transfer to HO, where applicable.
2. Official Receipts issuance
- Daily checking, to ensure transactions had been credited to our accounts, no duplication , before issuance of the ORs, as per SOP.
- To ensure all Daily Recordings of Cheques/Cash/e-payments and Credit Card transactions are updated daily and to prepare reports and analysis for the M&O meeting.
- Plan and improve the e-payment process on regular basis.
3. Preparation of Expenses and Refund Premium Payment Voucher
- Supervise the preparation of all incoming duly approved Expenses and refund premium in the PolisyM systems, as per SOP.
- Follow-up with Sales Units and Branches on any outstanding commission recovery and short payments.
4. Monitor MMIP Refund and its bank reconciliation Process
Daily monitoring to ensure the processing of issuance of MMIP.
5. Bank Reconciliation
- Review bank reconciliations within stipulated deadline and takes the necessary follow-up action on the outstanding items
- Assist / provide solutions to team members on any outstanding items in the bank reconciliation.
- Plan and improve the bank reconciliation processing flow as and when required.
- Ensure that Payables team member scanned and file the expenses Payment Vouchers in timely manner.
- Ensure that the scanning and filling of E-payment registration forms which was submitted to Finance-Payables unit are kept properly.
7. Managerial Responsibilities
- Motivate and retain high quality team to achieve desired productivity & standards.
- Build a performance-enabling culture and provide guidance for the team to excel.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in managing a team of staff.
- Analytical / numerical skills
- Communication & inter-personal relation skills
- Motivational skills
- Team building and collaboration skills
- Ability and interest to lead and develop junior team members
- Possess initiatives, positive working attitude
- Details and sharp in detect abnormal payment request
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate especially in Excel and Power Point
Interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE and submitting a detailed resume together with current & expected salaries or email to: email@example.com
To know more about us, please visit our website: www.mpigenerali.com
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities