- To liaise and build up business networking with the 4 and 5 star rating hotels within the territory assigned.
- Create marketing programs, plan and strategies.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Managing budgets.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Protects organisation's value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other specific assignments as requested by management.
- Excellent written(English), verbal communication (English) and time management skills.
- Have strong entrepreneurial spirit; self-motivated and self-managing.
- Skill to identify and communicate value propositions to a wide variety of individuals, business and/or technical audiences.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Strong interpersonal skills, warm and charming.
- Ability to organised and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Willingness to improve necessary skills and knowledge in hospitality business.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance